- I hope that I like my new job.
- I hope that I fit in with my new coworkers.
- I hope that I can regain my enthusaism, passion, commitment, and perservance. Basically, I want to live up to my potential again.
Here is a list of what I do not want to do.
- I will not complain about being a junior level person.
- I will not get worried about having a much smaller salary.
Most of all I am just plain excited. I wish I had a few days to transition between the two places, but having a job is reason enough to be plenty thankful.