Pages

Time for a Comeback? Well regardless, I'm coming back!

For you all who can remember ALL the way back to June 21st of last year, you'll recall that I gave up blogging. I needed a break from it. MT (formerly known as Carolina Man) and I were just beginning to plan our wedding, and the last thing I wanted was another place to talk about that. I was determined to stay sane through that process (and I succeeded! Yes, it is possible to plan a wedding and not go completely batshit crazy.) So, the blog was what ended up on the chopping block.

Fast forward to a few weeks after we returned from a beautiful honeymoon in the Grenadine Islands (never heard of them? Yeah, that was kind of the point), I was starting to play with the idea of picking blogging back up. Suddenly I had a lot more time (not to mention a lot more cash, holla!) to play with, and I started to realize that I really, really missed my community here. Even the trolls. Ok, maybe not them, but everyone else, I missed you!

So, here I am, asking to be let back onto your blog rolls and RSS feeds and into your hearts. I can't wait to catch up on what all of you have been doing and to share the daily goings on of a newly married woman living in Cary, North Carolina.

I am so happy to be back!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! Your blog helped me through so many tough years and even now, without you even realizing it, you coming back is another gift. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. I always hoped you would come back! I wanted to hear what your new life was like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!! Oh thank goodness, I've missed your blog! Welcome back lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK! I just switched readers and thought this was some kind of sick joke haha so happy it isn't. Welcome Back MRS =)

    ReplyDelete