Pages

A good luck sign?

I've had a savings account entitled "Our Special Day" since Carolina Man and I first became a couple. Presumption much? Or just excellent foresight? In either case, it's a great feeling that I already have a chunk of change stashed away before we even have a date set (although that's probably going to happen next week. Eeeee!)

At the end of the month, if I have any leftover cash, I throw it into the wedding fund. I went to deposit my balance from February, and realized that I now have $7777 in our wedding fund. Four sevens must be good luck, right?

Happy weekend, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Very good luck!

    Like you, I opened a savings account shortly after the Boyfriend and I got together. Technically it's for our vacation but it could easily be a wedding fund too ;-) Ya never know!

    ReplyDelete