Pages

She's Back!

Well, at the very least, I am home. I can't claim to be back and ready for action of any kind because despite sleeping all day and all night yesterday, I am freaking exhausted. It's going to take me a few days to recover from 18 days on the road. Not to mention a wedding where I was one of two people in my friend group who wasn't married. I may have had a break-down about that at one point.

But, I have a date planned for Wednesday--new guy I'm calling Mr. Editor. We've been corresponding while I've been out of town, and he asked me out for dinner! I'm excited to meet someone new. Dr. Nutrition and I texted on Saturday but no word on our next date. I honestly have very little free time this week. I've got friends coming into town Thursday and staying through the weekend.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to mark all as read on my google reader, so apologies in advance for being terribly behind on all of your lives. I have missed you dearly and can't wait to catch up!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I hope you're rested and back to top shape in no time.

    Weddings are so awesome, except when they aren't because they are reminding you that you're single. SIGH. Many women, I'm sure, have had wedding related breakdowns. :)

    Good luck for the date.
    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome back lady, I've missed you. I can only imagine how exhausted you must be so I'm sure everyone here in blog land understands that you're a little behind.

    Super interested to hear more about Mr. Editor and I hope you get all the rest and relaxation you need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back! I'm not a fan of wedding situations like that either. I've got two coming up next month and I'm planning on wallowing in champagne. Hope the date goes well!

    xx,
    Delilah

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOT! Welcome back! ooo Mr. Editor. Do tell. Do tell.

    ReplyDelete