Pages

Quick Check-In from Texas

Count me out for this week, yo. After a weekend-long bachelorette party and now in the middle of a 6-day work trip, I am ridiculously tired and cranky. I saw SCL for approximately one hour during the twenty I was home in DC to unpack, repack, and prepare my talks for the week. I'm already counting down to when I get to go home.

Business travel is not glamorous. Can't wait to be back with you next week. I may blog here and there, but for now I'm spending a lot of time up in the air, in rental cars, and preparing hastily for presentations...

4 comments:

  1. My dad used to travel a lot for work when I was young and I actually think it bothered my mom a lot more than him - but he's one of those master travelers and he hates to sit still so I guess it fit him.

    Hope things can calm down for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I was in Fort Worth and now I'm on my way to Kansas City. I need a nap...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Up in the Air makes it seem so much fun?

    ReplyDelete