Pages

Technology Takeover

As evidence by my earlier freakout, I'm having a tough time figuring out how to balance all the techie things with the only semi-techie things in my personal and professional life.
  • Blog
  • My Twitter
  • My work Twitter
  • My Facebook
  • My work Facebook
  • My work website
  • My volunteer blog editing
  • My work blog (not yet started)
I've also added another computer (my netbook!) and a SmartPhone, so I'm connected/plugged in/technozombiefied as much as th erest of the world. And to tell you the truth, I'm not handling it very well so far.

Building a web presence takes time, and it is so addictive. How do more experienced bloggers do it? I'm really interested if you are an active tweeter how you set up boundaries because I think I spent most of today checking it, retweeting, etc. I need help!

2 comments:

  1. Right now I'm not working so I'm pretty much OBSESSED with being online. It's a sickness. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! Having this little baby computer (i.e. netbook i.e. "Bambina") makes it even worse because I can take it with me everywhere I go.

    ReplyDelete