- No longer sobbing on an hourly basis. Actually, not sobbing at all anymore. A few tears every few days or so, but that's about it. I think all that crying in the first two weeks really helped get it out of my system.
- No longer asking "why why why" about the break-up, SCL's changing mind, the relationship in general. I seem to have mostly accepted that I won't have an answer.
- No longer that afraid that I'll never find love again.
- Still wondering how SCL's doing, what he's thinking about, and what I'll do if we run into one another. My thoughts about him are generally positive, though still bittersweet. I keep wishing him light and love.
- Still feel my stomach drop when I see a picture of him or think I see him across the street.
- Still sad about how everything worked out (or didn't) and how my heart was broken twice.
- Now interested in meeting new people and even dating on a casual basis. I'll be sharing stories from the dates I have, promise!
- Now focused on what will make me feel good and help me move on.
- Now truly believing that I am who I am and don't have to change myself for someone else. I'm not going to chase after anyone.
Of course, things are still up and down, but in general this second time around has been an easier healing process. I attribute that to good friends, feeling what I feel, a vacation, and this blog community. Thank you, thank you.