Pages

How Can I Keep from Swooning?

Happy (almost) Labor Day weekend, everyone! I'm giving Earl the finger and heading to Delaware (who knew they have beaches?) with friends. Probably will be drinking and carousing too much to blog, but you never know. Hope you all have fun things planned!

Before I go, I had to share my morning moment of swoon. Dr. Nutrition and I made plans for dinner on Thursday this coming week (a night that I had already sort of promised to another date and then had to back out of...oops). I was already excited about that, but then this morning I get an email from him saying, "Hey, remember when I mentioned that my neighbor ushers at the Kennedy Center? She offered me tickets for a performance this Thursday, so instead of meeting just for dinner, how about dinner and a show?"

*SWOON*

This guy is good. What kind of crazy connection is this! Not only does his neighbor get free tickets, but she is willing to give them away to this guy. Wow. I am impressed.

4 comments:

  1. Score! =D Have a fun and safe long weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That sounds like a great date :) Have a great time and let us know how it goes!

    I'm just glad that Early isn't as bad as they had predicted (I'm in NJ). I might be able to get a beach day in tomorrow after all :)

    Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your guestpost on After 'I Do', you write so well!
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're having a good weekend! Sounds like an amazing date. Can't wait to hear more about it!!

    xx,
    Delilah

    ReplyDelete